1. INFORMATION ABOUT US
1.1 The website www.Virttrade.com (“the site”) is operated by VirtTrade Ltd (“VirtTrade” and “we” and “us” and “our”). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
1.2 We are registered in England and Wales under company number 7948120 and with our registered office at 8 High Street, Heathfield, TN21 8LS.
2.2 For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is VirtTrade Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 7948120 and with our registered office at 8 High Street, Heathfield, TN21 8LS.
3. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
3.1 We may collect and process the following data about you:
A. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website www.virttrade.com (“our site”).
B. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
C. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
D. Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
4. IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
4.1 We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
4.2 For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
5. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
5.2 All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
5.3 Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is therefore at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use procedures and security measures to try to prevent unauthorised access.
6. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
6.1 We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
6.2 We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we (or they) may contact you about these by post, telephone or email.
6.3 If you supply us your contact details and consent us to do so, we and/or selected third parties may contact you by electronic means with information about goods and services.
7. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
7.1 We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985.
7.2 We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If VirtTrade Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
8.1 You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us via the Contact Page on our site.
8.2 Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please check that these websites have their own privacy policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for data submitted to other websites.
9. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
9.1 The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.