Digital Marketing Manager
We are currently looking for a talented and passionate marketing manager to join our growing team of 20 staff.
You will be working on consumer-facing mobile titles for major global IP, while growing our own profile in the B2B space. This is a wide-ranging role and perfect for someone with 4+ years’ experience in digital marketing looking for a challenge in a fun, motivated environment. The role will operate with a high level of autonomy, although you will be well supported by the whole team.
While we work remotely most of the time staff are encouraged to spend 1-2 days per week at the hub office in Tunbridge Wells (2 min walk from the train station).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and managing search and social ad campaigns
- Measuring and reporting performance and recommending alternative strategies as appropriate
- Managing external agencies for PR & promotion
- Collaborating with Licensors to establish strong working relationships while aligning marketing initiatives, media placements and timely collation of assets
- With the MD and Chairman, creating a strategy to maximise awareness of VirtTrade in the brand licensing space
- Working with Producers to ensure product roadmap targets user growth, and to understand usage patterns of the app so that we understand our customers better
- Reviewing our apps, in-app content and social media content to align tone of voice / messaging
- Managing our web properties
The ideal candidate will have:
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- 4+ years’ relevant experience
- an analytical and curious mind, keen to understand the detail of why a given campaign is or isn’t delivering
- the ability to stay calm under pressure
- an high degree of self-motivation
- the desire to help others within the team
- ideas for improving our products and how we do things!